3:00pm Monday-"Meagan, we have a short job for you...in Tula,Mexico..you have to be there by Friday morning" - my reaction was saddness because I just got back from Mexico for the second time in the past 4 months and I have to miss Justin run his half marathon on Saturday.
9:30am Tuesday - "Meagan, slight change of plans, they need you on-site tomorrow..so you need to fly out this afternoon..come discuss" -- I interrupt the Road mapping (manager's planning meeting) to find out who my trainee is going to be. They hadn't decided yet -- so they picked someone who didn't have a job scheduled in the next week. Next I ran up to the regional services managers office to get all the details.
11:00am Tuesday - "Meagan, well they still need you tomorrow, but you can fly out in theWednesday morning"
9:00pm Tuesday -- I am all packed and ready to go! I got the opportunity to have dinner with Justin and my grandparents and now I am ready to go. I am not looking forward to the 4am wake-up but I'm ready!
Snow cone time
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment