Sunday, September 20, 2009

First Trip for Work

Hey All -

This is my first entry in my new blog. Hopefully this blog won't be as dramatic as my high school/college blog :)

I am currently in a program for work that started with 15 months of office training on the technology that my company licenses to other companies. Now I have switched to the traveling portion of the job where I spend 100% of my time on the road, away from our office in the Chicago area.

Where will I go? I will not know usually until a week or a few days before the trip -- and it literally can be anywhere in the world! Currently I am in the exotic location of ---- San Francisco!


San Francisco is probably one of the least exotic locations that I will travel but so far has been amazing. The first couple days were tough because I am definitely a home body. I miss my family and football Sundays but I especially miss my husband. He is taking care of our house and our kitty -- named Jake while I am away :)

Just to get a peak of the amazing views here in CA - to the left is a picture of my drive to work. It was a little foggy that morning... like it seems to always be near the bay. I will post more foggy pictures later of my trip to the city with Justin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment