In prepartion for my work assignment to Mexico I tried to finish up all my Christmas shopping and out up all our holiday decorations. Justin and I went to Home Depot to buy a new 7.5' christmas tree. The only good one that they had was the floor model so they let us take it home without a box, still put together. On Friday we hung our stockings and Saturday we put up the Christmas tree.
This Christmas is Jake's ( our cat's) first christmas and he absolutely loved the tree. He first jumped in the tree to explore but spent most of the night laying on our tree skirt admiring the lights. Attached is a picture of him squinting under the tree.
Overall I am almost ready for Christmas! Happy Turkey Day Everyone! I will eat some thanksgiving tacos for everyone.
Snow cone time
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment