Hello all!
I am back from Canda! It was a short but great trip. I learned a lot from the Canadians on the job but most importantly I got to shop!

The mall that I have been referring to is the West Edmonton mall. It not onyl has stores but it has two casinos, a hotel, a waterpark, ice skating rink (of course) and underwater sea adventure, roller coasters...and maybe even some other things we missed. My main goal of our two shopping trips was to find some olympic gear. For those of you who haven't heard, Vancouver, Canada is holding the olympics this January.Unfortunately, we looked in ALL the wrong places for the olympic clothes. I eventually found a stuffed animal named "Mukmuk" at the airport. His picture can be found here:
Olympic Mascots
Here are some pictures from the mall. The mask is from Bourbon Street in the mall:
hahaha who knew a mall could be better than Woodfield?!!
ReplyDelete